20080731

Lizards - A Symmetrical Poem

This one man once said that he knew adolph hitler was still alive since he had slept with her last night.
I was in the desert. When this man, he told me that. And I was saying to him that the best thing about cats is that they're not territorial about their food.
Because when they growl when you, their food, you take it to say refill it. And its just awkward because it's like, look, I gave you that, I can take it away when I want.
And so the third person in our camp circle, there were six people in the desert in total, said something about spaceships. Lasers or something.
Robots. From an alternate dimension. A dimesion where nuts and bolts were some, fancy, math. Linearly independent.
One of the few who hadn't said nothing chimed in. Giant bears ate his mother when he was 12. No joke. I asked him.
The last man, laughin', said we had all got it all screwed up. He knew because when he was around 16, he had traveled into the future so that now was history. He was saying':
I was a paperboy. Running multiple shifts to help my folks. They were some crazy independent research venture.
Something about bears, and not your average bears, but huge trans-dimensional bears. They apparent came to Earth back in the 70s on a spaceship.
Mom would talk about she could train them to be civilized. Never growl at folks, especially regarding food-related matters, and certainly never join the nazis, and my folks were quite successful.
They, the bears mind you, quickly became esteemed members of society, and went on to prove theorems about vectors.
But unfortunately these robots came, and shot transdimensional nuts and bolts at the bears in the dimension people can't see.
And many of the bears spontaneously died. It was very sad.
But worse still, some of the bears became possessed and ate someone's mother, so we had to kill those with a laser.
And Jim Morrison slept with somebody with a mustache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home