20060926

Walking with my Sha-Dow

So I was walkin... Walkinn to Subway.
Uuh--To get a Sandwhich.
--On the bridge. 9:17. P. M.
And...- shit. Whose next to me?
It's like my, my, it's my shadow.
And we had this conversation. And this, this is how it went:
Me: Yo Sha--Dow. What's up over there?
Shadow: ...
Me: Silence... that's cooool. So I wonder what I'm going to eat... yeah.
Shadow: ...
Me: I'm thinking of the Subway Melt. Tasty sandwhich, nice and meaty, you know?
Shadow: ...
Me: Yeah... but yeah... that's so much meat. Veggies are good sometimes.
Shadow: ...
Me: Especially tasty tomatoes and spinach. And it makes one feel all good inside.
Shadow: ...
Me: I'm thinking veggie, if nothing else than for the satisfaction of knowing that I'm being healthy... But the Subway Melt is superior.... And why deny my impulse to eat good sandwhiches just so I can be healthy? There's no need to deny impulses. It's uncooool. You know?
Shadow: ...
Me: Well, I'm totally at a loss man... what, what are you getting?
Shadow: ...
Me: Silence again... that's chill. Man. I hate socks. They have to be changed regularly, changed or they smell, so I decided to boycott that shit.
Shadow: ...
Me: But... that turns out to be an even worse idea.
Shadow: ...
Me: Hope my smelly conversational topics don't offend--oh wait, you don't care.
Shadow: ...
Me: Why don't you ever answer dude... totally uncool.
Shadow: ...
Me: Seriously ill dude.
Shadow: ...
Shadow: ...
Me: What?
Shadow: ...
Me: Say that one more time man... I swear.
Shadow: ...
Me: Jesus. You just gotta go there... push those buttons...
Shadow: ...
Shadow: ...
Shadow: ...
Me: No!!!
Shadow: ........................................
And that's exactly when Shadow, he grabbed me by the sweater. Pulled so hard, damn near ripped the whole sweater off my back. I wish he had... then maybe I could've gotten away. He dragged me, me yelling and screaming, to his apartment. Down into his dark, dark basement. The whole time he sung "Shadow: ... Shadow: ..." And he hung me up by my feet. Played this evil, evil music. With his evil, evil smile. And he would drip icy water on my face. Ask me questions I couldn't answer. And when I didn't answer, he would drive bamboo shavings under my finger nails. With a hammer. That he used to gouge my eyes out.
And that's why Shadows don't make good friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger .ailatan. said...

your style is so weird. in another words: congratulations!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home