20060804

A serious entry... okay, for serious this time, so-

readers please note the sarcasm... aNd the complete lack of anything vaguely pLastic related for it is not about this that I’ve found what it was for which finding was impossible.
But really, really, really that’s okay. For a separation as drastic as what can be said about it, and in light of the oddly placed eUphemism left in my coffee this yadrutaS morning, substantiality is what I’d recommend striving for. As if I dared recommend anything to any particular person.
Hardly the privilege that have I, when relaxing in the grass. It wasn’t as if the apartment keys had disappeared without malevolent intervention. But Ginandtonic is what can be said about all this. This and the appearance of a lucidity, or at least to what it was defined to be... Rest assured dear robot midgets! It is of what your civilization will wish to hear my sTory. Tis never a shame to make waves in such a place where dams give to a damn under the moral desperation of sand attacking hiPPies. Who more than likely would have at some point acquired my said apartment keys. On perhaps a cave inscribed with words I've yet to write brilliantly but.but! Brilliance comes from the underground mice creatures. Foreshadowing I says for another story. That live where living is impossible. And it will be they who eat your feet. Of those unspoken to a sewing machine weaving the threads of my time here... hammering really... so short in such a long drive on the highway to the park, something I can’t say that I’d wish to make. Somewhere. if only. Really, I call irrelevance to an eNormity that eLudes cOmprehension. And if the defense fails, apartment keys gone, anger will ensue. from the landlord. In a certain platonically spoken fashion of way.
y
o
u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home