20060914

Story... not so much, but read on

So, where did my cigarettes go? Front pocket? Nope. Back pocket? Oh great they're squished. Into tiny little square sticks of flammable cancer-inducing joy. Lighter. Ahh, sweet satisfaction. So, so, so this letter came in the mail this morning. Changed everything. It said... some things. Jesus. Now I don't know what I'm going to do. Essentially I'm screwed. I think that's all there is to it. Space robots. Mutant underground mole-cats. And keylime flavored ice cream. All trapped in my bathroom. And they wrote me a letter. To tell me so. Because I trapped them there. And the letter, the letter went something like this: "Yo bitch. Let us out of your bathroom. And click this. Now!. Signed: Space Robot #1, Space Robot #2, Space Robot #3, MC(Mole-Cat... geez) Cazizlle and the Toaster... er Ice Cream. Keylime ice cream no less."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home